MI band 5 - Walk the long
Updated: Jun 13
Price: Rs 2,999/-
With MI doing great in the phone series, its smart band is equally gaining positive response from around the corner. Its latest edition MI band 5 has come up with the same design and capsule-shaped display which can be seen as common to the whole MI band series. Being one of the most popular fitness trackers in India, all gym-going persons and exercise-conscious people can carry it anywhere anytime and easily grab it at an economical price.
● The design -The straps are not detachable but considering comfort level it has been kept very lightweight. It comes with a bigger screen of 1.1 full touch AMOLED color display with a resolution of 126*294 pixels. Fit for viewing all details.
● Battery - Magnetic charging cuts out the traditional charger of MI Series and its pogo pins get easily attached at the back of the tracker. The battery life can run up to 14 days on a single charge. It can also go up to 3 weeks on power-saving mode.
● Performance - It comes with 11 workout modes such as outdoor and indoor cycling, walking, swimming, and yoga. It can also detect auto running and walking without any hindrance.
● PAI -The personal activity intelligence installed in these trackers can track all your fitness-related activities based on daily activity, age, and gender.
● Stress monitoring - It features a continuous heart rate monitor, stress level monitor, sleep tracker, and guided breathing exercises. In the time of the pandemic, all these measures matter a lot.
● Women Health Tracking Feature - Now this is something where the MI series has pushed itself a bit ahead coming to women healthcare. It records the menstrual cycle and ovulation phases and gives useful reminders beforehand.
● MI Fit App - Use the MiFit App to get daily health data at your fingertips and easily connect App with your smartphone.
● It has a water-resistant feature of up to 50m. You can carry it even in rain or for a swim. Need not worry about any damage to the tracker.
● MI band 5 comes in black, teal, purple, navy blue, and orange colors. You can never run out of options in terms of colors.
The MI band 5 has all the basic features one can ask for but its lighting sensors are not that up to date which means you have to manually adjust the brightness level to suit yourself. The pop notifications will be visible but you can’t reply to them. You can obviously see weather conditions and control alarm, music levels easily.
This latest gadget with all features at a budget price is a must to lay your hands on.
It will prove best for those fitness lovers who are going to make their first move in self-health care goals.
Listen to online Radio