Nokia Power Earbuds Lite - The much-awaited earbuds
Updated: Oct 23, 2021
MRP: Rs 3,999/-
With Nokia finally launching power earbuds lite has already started picking up steam among people and its competitors. Its 35-hour playtime is something that will never keep you off from music. These wireless buds are at your services in a pocket-friendly budget of Rs 3,999/-
● CLARITY-The audio is fine in terms of volume and clarity, put this on to watch your favorites series or videos. The snug fit in the earbuds keeps the unnecessary and external sound out of reach. They also come up with 6mm graphene drivers that stabilize the sound quality.
● The earbuds are good to go anywhere and anytime with a pocket-sized charging case, Hence you never run out of listening to your favorite audio or videos.
● Waterproof-The IPX7 Waterproof can take up to 30 minutes in 1m of water, don’t worry about sweat or getting wet damaging the earbuds.
● The design-A simple layout is made entirely of plastic in the shape of a cuboid with rounded edges. The LED’s have been kept translucent. The buds accompany three arrangements of tips and are sufficiently light to be worn without you seeing them. They managed to be fit in your ears perfectly even when you shake your head completely which is the best part.
● Bluetooth compatibility - Easily connect earbuds to your devices with Bluetooth with easy touch controls like volume, changing tracks, or receiving or rejecting calls.
● It comes in black color with 100% recyclable paper packaging.
Well, these earbuds will be apt for those who are longing for quality sound with satisfactory battery life. You might struggle with volume as it sometimes goes up and down without any interruption. Sometimes one of the earbuds can go off and you have to place it back in the case for them to go on. These earbuds will demand your patience in connectivity and tap control functions. Overall with acceptable sound and water-resistant features make the Nokia Power Earbuds Lite purchase worthwhile.
Listen to Online Radio